Dog Boarding in Our Home
- Does the thought of Kennelling your pride and joy not suit your needs, we offer a home from home boarding / Pet sitting experience. They will be treated as one of the family, they will sleep indoors at all times and socialise with our own two Labradors (at your discretion). We can keep them separated if socialising is an issue.
- We will need you to provide your own food as part of their continued diet. Special diets to be prepared prior to boarding, if your dog eats cooked chicken this will need to be pre-cooked and frozen into portions so that we can defrost accordingly.
- We shall provide dog beds, blankets, bedding, toys, chews, crates (if crate trained), however if you wish to bring a small blanket with the scent of home that is fine. Please limit what you bring as it is extremely difficult to return items in the condition it arrives.
- Please ensure all dogs are up to date with their yearly vaccinations (we will need to see your certificate prior to boarding or daycare), worming, fleaing and we also recommend vaccinating against kennel cough prior to boarding.
- We don’t accept dogs that are destructive, aggressive or incontinent. We do accept puppies but they must be in the process of being house trained, however we do have crates if this is required and we can assist with ongoing training.
- Understandably you may miss your dog, if you are concerned please what’s app us, and we can give periodic updates
- Reductions maybe available for your 2nd+ dog from the same household.
- Additional fees may be applicable over bank holidays and the festive period.
- All bookings of 2 nights and above are subject to a trial night/weekend to make sure they are happy and settle within our home environment.
- While your dog is boarding with us, why not treat them to one of our grooming treatments, whether it be a wash and dry or the full works.
- We are open Mon-Fri 7.30-10am is 4-5.45pm and Sat & Sun 9-10am & 4 – 5.45pm.
*£30-35 per Day for your first dog, reductions may be applied to 2+ dogs from the same household*